Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pumps and Prom Dresses


For all the high schoolers out there… Prom season is just around the corner!  Hours of dress shopping and picking out that perfect spot to take pictures is stress enough!  Why worry about where your insulin pump fits into all of this, when you don’t have to?! 

For prom my junior year, I bought a pump case attached to an elastic strap made to wear around your arm or leg.  That worked fine, but for senior prom I figured something out even better!  Two words: COMPRESSION SHORTS

I wore spandex underneath my dress, which held my pump in place so much better than the actual case did!  I had a great time that night without having to worry about my pump showing through my dress in pictures or getting in the way on the dance floor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment